This product can be used to treat hair loss issues and to promote hair regrowth. It is especially effective in treating alopecia symptoms (a.k.a Gradual hair loss caused by applying too much pressure to the hairline).
Plum (Dermal) Needle
Plum (Dermal) Needle
This plum (dermal) needle therapy has a history of more than 2000 years in TCM. This application is called a “plum needle” due to having five needles bound together in the shape of a plum. Along with other Pro Hair supplements, Dr. Yu recommends this practice to encourage hair regrowth and reduce chronic pain. This application is easy to use without harming yourself. Every needle is made with high quality. Although it may look a little scary, this little tool can speed up the hair growth rate by 20-50%.
How to Use
(Please check the video for visual instructions)
- It is recommended to use this tool for 5 mins, once per day, for its maximum effect. It can also be used every other day, as long as the usage is consistent.
- Take the plum (dermal) needle and start lightly tapping into your scalp. Make sure you are gentle with this process to avoid any unpleasant pain. It is expected that your skin will be red from the tapping result. Concentrate on the areas that lack hair for better results.
- Continue to tap into your scalp for about 5 minutes. Each tap should be light and quick. Imagine as if you are bouncing a small ball with your wrist. Your hand should remain steady. Make sure to tap with a consistent rhythm, speed, and strength.
- Sanitise your plum (dermal) needle before putting it away. Your scalp may feel a little numb, but this is a normal reaction. Let your hair and scalp rest. It is recommended to rub a small amount of Pro Hair Tincture cream to the area to achieve better results.
- Box package is 50g (Extremely light weight)
If symptoms persist or worsen, or if any new symptoms develop, discontinue use immediately and seek professional help.Do not recommend people with sensitive hair or skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner before usage. So far, there are no reported cases of illness or allergic reactions.Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if you experience severe pain and itchiness on your scalp, as these may be symptoms of infections.
Seek professional advice for any uncertainties and concerns.